<CT> Re: Trip down memory lane...

  • From: "Brian L. Johnson" <blj8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 06:12:12 -0700 (MST)

On Dec 8, Erwin Dokter wrote to calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

>What on Earth were you thinking throwing a perfectly good win 3.1 system
>in the back of your closet in the first place???

Well you know, it's the old story... Boy meets girl, boy cannibalizes
girl. When I went out and bought the PII I have now, it was (ahem) at
enough of a discount that it needed a few parts.. That old 486 was a
worthy donor. :)

>Oh well, I'm glad you 'rediscovered it :) I guess your mom will have to
>wait another few months for her 'new' computer...

Oh no way! I've got two more computers like this coming in in the next
week... One of them she gets, and two I get. <g>

-=Brian=-