<CT> Re: Trip down memory lane...

  • From: Erwin Dokter <edokter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 11:15:16 +0100

Brian L. Johnson wrote:

> I have this old 486 I'm rehabbing for my mom, and was searching through
> all my HDs looking for a suitable/working one, when I found one with a
> DOS partition and a Linux partition on it...
>
> So now I have a working Calmira system I can do support with <g>

What on Earth were you thinking throwing a perfectly good win 3.1 system
in the back of your closet in the first place???

Oh well, I'm glad you 'rediscovered it :) I guess your mom will have to
wait another few months for her 'new' computer...

-- Erwin Dokter
   mailto:edokter@xxxxxxx
   http://members.home.nl/edokter