<CT> Re: Toolpal installation

  • From: David Burgess <d.burgess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 08:38:07 +0100

At 22:11 10/07/2001 -0700, you wrote:

>Calmirians have been pretty quiet lately, where is everyone?
>
>I downloaded Toolpal for Windows 3.1 today (tp31.zip).  When I tried to
>install it I was given the error message: "Setup requires a different
>version of windows".  Has anyone installed it lately?  Any idea what might
>be wrong?
>
>         - Tim

>"unsubscribe calmira_tips" in the body.
>OR visit http://freelists.dhs.org

Two thoughts; firstly, did you get it direct from the Digital Artistry
site, for from another freeware site? Digital Artistry separate the 16- and
32-bit programs, calling them TP31.ZIP and TP95.ZIP; other sites may not be
so careful.

Secondly, if all else fails, I have a zipped copy of Toolpal on my site:

http://www.d.burgess.clara.net/tp31.zip.

It's definitely the 16-bit version, and runs on Win3.