<CT> Re: Text Editor

  • From: Alan Grimes <alangrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 15:29:26 -0500

> I personally like one of the older DOS editors, SLED, which is now
> freeware (I've been in contact with Sam Wilmott the author and he's
> the one who told me that). You can load as many files and as much text
> as conventional memory will hold, and can freely cut and paste between
> the files. I believe it may be configurable to save in UNIX format.

E can use up to 2 mb of Expanded memory. ;)

--
I suspect that it is significantly easier to become a proficient brain
surgeon than a linux user.

####### Begin Eschelon Block #######
unabomber anthrax plutonium militia delta force ruby ridge atf batf waco
oklahoma city assault rifle sog sof m-16 clinton marx crack m-60 c5 c7
mlk panthers FBI chemical weapons twa 800 roswell terrorist freedom