<CT> Re: System fonts

  • From: Jason Bees <jason.bees@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 01:12:10 +0000

Hi,

At last I've got it! Thanks for your step-by-step, Maxim. I had already
done it using the weight of 400! The problem I was having seemed to be with
the MS Sans Serif font itself. Using the control panel I uninstalled it and
reinstalled it, and the things people on this list have been suggesting
regarding my fonts started to work! Wierd.

I've chosen the nice Verdana look that Maxim had a screenshot of - but how
did you get the desktop control panel in 3d? I used to use a program called
All3d to do that, but it clashed with win32s.

Thanks,
Jason