<CT> Re: System fonts

  • From: "Botond B. Balazs" <balazsbb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:23:59 -0000

Date sent:              Thu, 25 Jan 2001 22:56:27 +0000
To:                     calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From:                   Jason Bees <jason.bees@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:                <CT> System fonts
Send reply to:          calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Just tried it - no luck :( I think the font must be built into my graphics
> card driver (I have a Trident card) or something. Its a minor annoyance,
> but one that occurs frequently, so I might end up changing my card if there
> isn't another solution.

I also have a Trident card, and it works fine!

1. Did you write the SystemFont=... line into the [Windows] section
of the WIN.INI?

2. If did, try the SysFon program to convert fonts (can convert ATM
(Type 1) and True Type fonts to bitmap (raster) fonts).

I have converted the Tahoma font to bitmap, and it's cooool!

Good Luck!