<CT> Re: ?Stupid? Calmira Questions

  • From: Norm Finch <NormF@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 21:25:45 -0500

Ben09880 wrote:

> Where can I download IE for Win16?  How about Netscape?

Here's one of the better sources for Netscape, Benj, and things
related, the Netscape Browser Archives at SillyDog701 --

http://www.sillydog.org/

Silly has every virtually release from Mosaic to the present,
cataloged and compared so it's easy to make intelligent selections,
and it's to access and download the files.  Someone else will have to
help you with IE ... I go to great lengths to minimize my
contamination with Uncle Billy Boy and his doings, particularly MS
apps software.  But SillyDog has what you need for Netscape and lots
of helps for maximizing its usefulness, too.

Regards,
Norm
--
"The chief virtue that language can have is clearness." - Hippocrates
               -- Peace.  Write well.  Do good work. --