<CT> Re: Software from Old Site

  • From: Gaby.Chaudry@xxxxxxxxxxx (Gaby Chaudry)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 12:29:00 +0200

Glenn,

> While I do not have every item that was available at calmira.org, I
> probably have pretty much most of it, things such as shutdown tools,
> system resource monitors, as well as 3 different versions of Calmira II,
> English.  Possibly have a 4th version as well, somewhere...the very
> first, Calmira 1.0, from Li Hsin. I can send them via email or by upload
> if desired, when we get a reliable host ready to roll.

Well, I already found some files in my incoming directory this
morning (thanks to whoever uploaded them) and moved them to the
right place. Therefore, please check whether or not the files are
already there, before you upload them. Please don't send anything
by e-mail, at least not to me ... :)

Btw, does anybody out there have the other language versions?

Bye, Gaby

---
The light at the end of a tunnel is always
the headlamp of an oncoming train! (Murphy)