<CT> Re: So is this the latest "younger son gets the 486" syndrome?.

  • From: "Hilary" <healing@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 08:03:44 -0600

Dear Joshua
NO you are not alone. My 486DX 33hz was top of the line when I got it! I
spent 1 1/2 years in cyberspace with compuserve back when it was #1 and AOL
was just a twinkle in my stockbroker's eye. I chatted, I e-mailed, I
lectured on line, for Pity's sake, and ne're a bobble!
     My publishing program PUBLISHIT (seriously!) from TIMEWORKS   clogs
things up once in a while, but I do most of my work on that, so....[anybody
know what that company's called NOW? or if there's a newer- but not MORE
awkward version since '93?]
Hang in there!