<CT> Re: Sidebar Available?

  • From: "Maxim" <emailmaxim@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 20:39:34 +0100

> Upon viewing Maxim's screenshot on Calmira's home site, I
> remembered the nice graphic sidebar on the left side of the
> Start menu.  I visited Maxim's site, but was unable to find the
> file to put in the calmira directory.  Do any of you know where
> I can obtain it?  I am running Calmira II (newest stable version)
> on a 486DX laptop with WFW 3.11.

I'm still around, if only in spirit... :o) If I get what you mean, you want
this:

http://www.webtribe.net/m/maxim/16bit/custom/bitmaps/morecban.zip

linked from

http://www.webtribe.net/m/maxim/16bit/custom/bitmaps

My apologies if anyone's tried to contact me on here recently, I managed to
set the list to Vacation mode without realising it. I thought it had just
gone very quiet :o).

Maxim