<CT> Re: ServiceApplication=

  • From: "Budd" <BuddNTexas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 19:52:00 +0000

> > I have been using Opera as my browser . . . =c:\iexplore\iexplore
> > %url% in the file does not launch the browser.
>
> Remove the %url% part . . . and make sure . . . the path to
> iexplore(.exe) and netscape(.exe) is correct. The %url% is . . .
> in case DDE does not work. See help for details.
>
> 3.12 has simplyfied the browser configuration; there is now a tab for
> it in the system ptoperties.

Thanks Erwin and I will download the newest version.  I finally did
get Netscape Navigator to run with =c:\netscape\netscape.  I sure
enjoy Calmira and thank you for the continuing work you put into
it.  I have never programmed in Delphi.  I have heard it is an
OO version of Turbo Pascal ?  Thanks for the information and I
will download the newest distribution.

<>< BuddNTexas@xxxxxxxxxxxx