<CT> Re: Seeking WP 5.2 (was Abandonware - Wrong Link :()

  • From: "Richard Hamilton-Frost" <rich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:52:04 +0100

Morning all!

Perhaps try google .. Abandonware

Regards Richard

http://www.RHFweb.net My .NET, My Connection, My Home

-----Original Message-----
From: calmira_tips-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:calmira_tips-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Andrew Davie
Sent: 10 September 2002 03:52
To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: <CT> Seeking WP 5.2 (was Abandonware - Wrong Link :()

Thanks for the link, Richard. I'm now downloading Word 6.0 for Windows 3.1
for my old laptop. Speaking of abandonware, does anyone have a copy of
Wordperfect 5.2? This was my favorite 16-bit wordprocessor, and when I got
this old laptop earlier this spring, i intended to install it.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find one of my install disks, and I'm not too sure
the others are even readable anymore.

I own licences for both Word 6.0 and WP 5.2, but over the years, with
moving, etc...

Andy