<CT> Re: Screenshots and 404s

  • From: Reid Solberg <reids@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 03:45:21 +0200 (MEST)

It would be great if somebody could keep a current backup of the entire site
on CD, tape, or some other stable backup medium as well as having mirrors.
I could do this if I had some way to view a list of files and directories on
the site.  Would read-only anonomous FTP access to the site's root be a
possibility, or a read-only backup account?

Reid Solberg
http://reid.tk