<CT> Re: Screenshots

  • From: JGrossklass@xxxxxxxxxxx (Stephan Grossklass)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 22:17:44 +0200 (CEST)

> If you are missing *your* screenshot, please e-mail it to
> me (JPG,
> max. 800*600) together with a small explanation, and I
> will re-post it.

What about GIF? My old screenshot used to be a nicely optimized GIF
until it was converted to JPEG, with the image quality going through
the roof on that occasion. The original archive should still be on disk
somewhere. ... Ah, found it, it was in the images directory rescued
from the older 8 GB hard drive. Those were the days, with no hi-color
icons yet, with the PIII 500 on that crappy VIA based board, XNView
1.14de and TweakBIOS 1.53 to get better IDE throughput out of the 586B
southbridge... May 2000, oops. THAT long ago already? I feel like I'm
getting old... But I'm still using PSP 3.12-32 rather frequently, seems
I like that old beast ;). Hmm, there are some newer screenshots as
well, one is from June, 2001. I think I'll take this one, downsize it,
write a nice description for it, zip it and send it.

Stephan