<CT> Re: SODIMM -- Off Topic

  • From: "Richard Hamilton-Frost" <rich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 11:56:39 +0100

yup would be cool if it were shelled, and left loads more holes everywhere,
could be used in a WWII film, and blown even more to sh!t, no-one would see
much of a difference, might give the place more of a character with pill
boxes and all, or they could turn Jaywick into a prison, like the two films,
Escape From LA, and Escape From New York, "Escape from Jaywick!",

mmm I dunno, most of us East Clactoners look down upon Jaywick..

I had a glimpse at my memory box and didn't have any of the old stuff,

sorry :(

Regards

Richard