<CT> Re: Running WIN3X & XT on the same machine

  • From: "Ricardo Rita" <ricardo_rita@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 02:08:53 +0100

Ricardo Rita wrote:

>I run winlite (cutdown version of 3.1) under dos 6.22 & a few other
>
>Could you tell me where to get winlite, please?
>Thank you
>--

I can't find a copy on the net. I should have the original file
somewhere but it is not immediately to hand.

you may be disappointed as the programme is a collection of batch files
and .ini files which (with the aid of pkzip.exe) packs files from an
existing windows 3.1 installation onto a single floppy disk.

If you are still interested I will search further.

No need, thank you. Now I know what it is. I had something like that called
"miniwin".

Ricardo Rita