<CT> Re: RAM

  • From: Klaus.Osswald@xxxxxxxxxxx (Klaus Osswald)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 21:05:31 +0200

Stephan Grossklass wrote:

> BTW: Any ideas for the first digit(s) being cut off when a larger font
> is selected, anyone? Perhaps one could implement some calmira.ini option
> that is used for selecting the width of the field reserved for the clock
> and the memory display.

Yes, there is a little workaround trick for you.
Add this to your Calmira.ini file:

[Applet Tray]
x1=" "
x2=" "  ;(quoted printable encoding after the =, just in case Listar turns it
into anything else ; ))

So figure out yourself how many 'x'tensions you need for your font size. : )
I tried it with MS Sans Serif 12pt. Took about one 'x-space' for each digit.

Have fun

Klaus