<CT> Re: RAM

  • From: JGrossklass@xxxxxxxxxxx (Stephan Grossklass)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 13:18:35 +0200

> Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:31:37 +0200
> From: Michael Reiter <MichReiter@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: <CT> RAM

> Maybe I am sometimes a little stupid - I hope it is just a little and
> just sometimes - but I see my PC counting 19 MB RAM when it is starting.

19 MB? How many kilobytes is that exactly?

> Calmira says to me that I got more than 27.000 KB when I use my cursor
> to get information on the system from it.
>
> What is the reason for this difference?

The swapfile - Calmira shows the sume of the free real and virtual
memory.

BTW: Any ideas for the first digit(s) being cut off when a larger font
is selected, anyone? Perhaps one could implement some calmira.ini option
that is used for selecting the width of the field reserved for the clock
and the memory display.

Stephan
--
Stephan Großklaß (7bit: Grossklass)