<CT> Re: Quick Launch Area on Calmira II 3

  • From: "MOY, WILLIAM" <BMOY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:15:27 -0400

Although I haven't tried it yet, the deletion of folder Tray in order to
save 4 or 5% of WinResources is wonderful and the way I would chose to use
Calmira, on a minimalist basis.  Would a simple renaming of the Tray Folder
also do the trick?  If this trick doesn't interfere with the other
functionality of Calmira, would it be possible to have these types of visual
conveniences set as 'options' instead of part of the default installation?