<CT> Re: Problems: school, internet, Calmira Online, IFA

  • From: JGrossklass@xxxxxxxxxxx (Stephan Grossklass)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:35:34 +0100

> Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:13:04 +0200
> From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Bal=E1zs?= Botond <balazsbb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: <CT> Problems: school, internet, Calmira Online, IFA
[snip]

> **Internet**
>
>  o I know I'm stupid etc, but can anybody tell me how to
> make an internet connection under 3.1 with IE 5? Because
> I've got an account at a server, and I use it under 95. But
> I want to surf under 3.1!

Assuming you have a standard PPP dial-up account, you don't need much
more than the dialer included with IE and the IP of your ISP's name
server (and your user name and password, of course).

> **Instant File Access**
>
>  o Finally, dear Cristina-Mauricio Zapata Ossa, where can I
> download that Instant File Access, because I'm really
> interested in it!

http://www.alexoft.com/

Didn't know it was such a secret that IFA is free now. It has been so
for several months.

Stephan
--
Stephan Großklaß (7bit: Grossklass)