<CT> Re: Old Browsers

  • From: Michael Lennartz <lennartz-mi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 19:10:38 +0100

Hallo Bob,
Bob Groves schrieb am 13.06.2001:

  >I don't know this one, being an old FoxMail hand myself.
  >Whats' the advantages over FoxMail?

I think, there is not advantage over foxmail. EMC has an interesting
design. The face is not poor windows-like. And it is much bigger then
foxmail (1.3 MByte for the setup-exe). Yes, it can handle multiple
users. May be, it can even send faxes, but I didn't test this
feature, but simply filled out a form.

In my last mail was an error: Arachne _can_ use mail-passwords longer
then 8 characters.

Mit freundlichem Gruß / Regards / Saluton

Michael Lennartz
lennartz-mi@xxxxxxx
Alternative Email-Adressen: mail@xxxxxxxxx
                            lennartz@xxxxxxxxxx