<CT> Re: [OT] Re: Re: Ecartis request results

  • From: Peter Trevor <ptlivestock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 15:29:09 -1100

Hello Ross

This may be a bit OT but a recent thread has been discussing Calmira under
emulation and I will eventually be trying it out on an Amiga. Some on the
list would still know about them. I use a 1994 Amiga A1200 and got involved
in win31/win95 with file transfers. Subsequently I've had a bash at
emulation of Windows 3.1 under Amiga and conversley Amiga under Windows
95/ME.

What intrigued me about Calmira initially was the parallels to my Amiga in
taking an old OS on an old machine and titivating it up. I now run a
IBM330-450DX2 Calmira/win3.1 networked alongside my Amiga system.

Regards
--
Peter Trevor