<CT> Re: OT: Quickbar for Windows 95

  • From: "Ricardo Rita" <ricardo_rita@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 01:02:40 -0000

Hi List,

I've got an question about Windows 95 from a Calmira User:

Is it possible to implement a quickbar into Windows 98 like it's know from
98? It's possible to while you use an special Version of MS IE, but this
person would like to keep the IE 3.
So if anybody knows an answer mail me so I could help this person.

Thanks List!!
Guy's and girls keep on workin' don't stop Calmira!

RE:

I Think you could try some of these programs:

Quick-Launch .5 Beta
NextView 98 3.0
Right StartMenu 5.2

I don't have urls, and I know they are not exactly what you asked, but I
think they could be a solution. They are freeware.

Ricardo Rita