<CT> Re: OT DOS upgrade kills BASIC?

  • From: Alan Grimes <alangrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 11:51:38 -0500

BEN09880@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Rexx was mentioned....
> I seem to recall Rexx being used for something on Amiga's, am I right?
>  Or are ya talkin about something else?

It isn't supprising that Rexx would be used on the Amiga...
IBM included Rexx in this version of DOS as a much more powerful
replacement for basic. =)

You can buy a hardcopy of the manual from them.

--
The 'apocolypse' happened in 1848.
Now if everybody would only just look... =\

Unsolicited "spam" messages to this account are subject to usage fees
and
in cases of fraud or egregeous abuse, prosecution.