<CT> Re: (OT) Author of Ministry of Buttons?

  • From: "Brian L. Johnson" <blj8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:23:57 -0600 (MDT)

The Entity currently known as Joshua Brannon emitted:

>Does anybody here know how to contact the author
>of Ministry of Buttons, Jonathan Mote? Or know how
>I would find out? He gives a Compuserve # in the
>documentation, but I don't know how to (or even possible)
>convert it to a regular email address.

Simple 'nuff...

A Compuserve number is in the format "#####,####", for example
12345,4321. To make an Internet email address of it, change the
comma to a period, and append "@compuserve.com" to it.

So for the above example, the Internet email address would be
"12345.4321@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx".

-=Brian=-
rm -rf /bin/laden