<CT> Re: New Calmira homepage

  • From: John <spyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 16:59:13 -0400

On Sat, 21 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> How's about not typing valid html code in emails anymore please???
>
> I am on aol, and all I get is some funky shtuff.
>
> tia

Agreed, even though I don't have that problem myself, many people do...  On the
HTML mailing lists I am on they strictly enforce the rule if you *must* include
HTML tags to properly answer some one's question then you *have* to space the
tags out so it does not do those funky things <g>

Example to show a font tag all you need to do to avoid causing people problems
is enter it like: < font > and that should eliminate anyone from having
problems, especially Aol users.

John