<CT> Re: New Calmira Website

  • From: "Richard Hamilton-Frost" <rich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 21:23:12 +0100

Okay,

I dont want to sound cynical,

but this is where calmira ends,

The site is gone, and the Calmira community is about to split into lots of
little factions,

Calmira has loads of unnoficial sub-sites, but this is where it all goes to
pot, unless someone can pay the calmira.org hosting fee or get the dns
delegated to elsewhere, this community WILL DIE, and become unheard of, The
old calmira.org was a bridge site so people could download the program
itself, or source etc, and find links to a majority of the sub-sites.

Something needs to be done with the real calmira.org rather than creating
more unoficial sites!

:: Will the people of this community come to they're senses and work to get
the structure rebuilt?

:: or is this the end?

Sorry to tread on toes Mike, but I believe something more efficient must be
done rather than creating more sites.

Regards

Richard