<CT> Re: Net Stuff :)

  • From: "Ross Nelson" <coutcin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 07:03:39 -0500

> >before I can use it), and the other saying "CD-ROM 16 I/F Card" or
>something
> >like that on it.  Anyone know what that is?
>Sounds like a proprietory interface card for a single-speed CD-ROM.
>Something like the kind of thing you used to need to use with a Mitsumi
>drive.

Hmmm.  Well, I can't use it anyway...tried to put a CD-ROM in there
temporarily once, and there's not enough room on the motherboard for the
floppy drive and the CD-ROM.

> >     Epson Microsoft MS-DOS 4.01
>What a little treasure trove! You have *all* the fun :)

Hehehe.  Want anything (software, not books)?  Going to zip these up and put
there on here for a LAN party this summer, so I might just upload them if I
can find a good host.  I'd scan the books into PDF, but, no.  LoL.  That's a
LOT of work (haven't even tried it, and I don't plan to).

>'Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in his shoes.
>That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile way - and barefoot.' (Anon)

True, but you're feet will smell....

----
Ross