<CT> Re: NT 3.51 and the shell

  • From: Mike Gränz <mog_why@xxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:12:29 +0100 (MET)

> I installed NT 3.5;then Cal3.25. No problems...except....no right click
> mouse functionality.
> Anyone have any ideas what mistake I might have made?
>
> R.Dennis

Is it possible that your right mouse button is broken? This is a stupid
answer, but for example I had a problem with my monitor (black screen) and just
had to regard that the brightness was set to zero when cleaned it before.
Sounds funny but it was frightned!

Was the mouse button working before? If not then there could be a problem
with the drivers, I don't think that it's calmira's fault.

Good Luck!! Mike Gränz

Enjoy the silence of a closed window                 ?:)

http://www.gmx.net