<CT> Re: NE1 else with Matrox graphics? / longish blurb

  • From: Erwin Dokter <e.dokter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:20:45 +0200

Stephan Grossklass wrote:

> I decided to dump "ye olde 486 shtuff" in spite
> of VLB (bye bye *sniff*) and to pick up an offer I had gotten shortly
> before: A Gigabyte GA-586HX rev. 1.53, 2nd tag SRAM installed and with
> COM/LPT bracket, with a Pentium 133, cooler and a Matrox Mystique 2 MB,

Coolnes! Now you have the same mobo as I have, also a rev. 1.53. I have
it loaded with 64 MB EDO ram and a Pentium 200 MMX. I can't help with
the problems but if you are having problem with this board, you will
love this page: http://www.ga586hx.de

It has everything for that board: helpboard, BIOS files, mods, you name
it. Look for "cat and mouse" in the FAQ if you want to connect a PS/2
port to the board (it is not a standard connector, but rewiring a PS/2
plug is easy).

-- Erwin Dokter
   mailto:e.dokter@xxxxxxx