<CT> Re: My back-order for calmira.org

  • From: Norm Finch <NormF@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 13:22:29 -0600

Gentlemen:

As a member of the Calmira Tips List and a longtime user of the
Calmira software program (formerly located at www.calmira.org), I am
severely distressed to notice this development that Mrs. Chaudry has
brought to our attention today.  Transfer of the domain to her
ownership is in keeping with its previous use, since it would effect a
seamless continuation of the site as it existed under the former
ownership of Brian Johnson/Robin Roe.  This is not!  Her usage is far
more appropriate to its history, not to mention the prior legitimacy
of her application, than the preemptory fiat you have presently
perpetrated.

I hope you will have the decency to correct this error immediately!

If not, this is outright fraud.  I for one, will assist in seeking
corrective and punitive redress through all venues that can be found.
In addition, as I write, petition for censure and corrective measures
are being considered relative to the class of Calmira users by an
association of those who constitute such class.  We will be heard.

Sincerely,
Norm Finch
--
"The chief virtue that language can have is clearness." - Hippocrates
***  Peace.  Write well.  Do good work.  ***

      Subject:  <CT> My back-order for calmira.org
         Date:  Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:49:22 +0100
         From:  Gaby.Chaudry@xxxxxxxxxxx (Gaby Chaudry)
           To:  support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx