<CT> Re: My back-order for calmira.org

  • From: GLENNRPH@xxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 13:18:36 EST

<< My back-order for calmira.org >>

Gaby,
Did you intend to send this one to the list?  Sounds to me
as if someone is trying to stiff you for $69!  Did you register
with ICANN?  If it were me, I would check with them and
see what they could do to pressure the person (s) responsible
for your registration.  I don't know if the list could help or not,
but perhaps a petition to them would at least get their attention.
Let us know if we can help.  I'm sure I am not the only Calmira
Team Member that would be willing to sign a petition!
See you later,
Glenn
GLENNRPH
http://members.aol.com/GLENNRPH/glennrph.htm