<CT> Re: Minor annoyances in Calmira, suggestions

  • From: JGrossklass@xxxxxxxxxxx (Stephan Grossklass)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 21:27:07 +0100

> From: "John" <spyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: <CT> Re: Minor annoyances in Calmira, suggestions
> Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 23:54:08 -0500

> Stephan, why not just turn off the shortcut arrow in the desktop properties
> dialog?  After all many Win95 users hack their registry to stop the arrows,
> calmira has that option readily available <G>!

I only noticed now that I meant aliases when I wrote shortcuts (seems I
mixed up Win9x and Calmira, not very difficult if one has both), and
there the arrows can't be disabled. An option for the next version,
perhaps? ;) It would be best if the arrow could be disabled on a
per-alias basis, meaning I could disable it on certain aliases (namely
those with 256 color icons), but generally leave it enabled.

Stephan
--
Stephan Großklaß (7bit: Grossklass)
eMail: mailto:jgrossklass@xxxxxxxxxxx | Webmaster: http://www.i24.com/