<CT> Re: Minimum calmira.org mirror

  • From: Gaby.Chaudry@xxxxxxxxxxx (Gaby Chaudry)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:54:10 +0200

Hi Pete!

> I missed this in my last post but I am glad you have taken the 'bull by
> the horns'...

Thanks, that's my way of acting :-)

http://www.win31.de/escreens.htm holds the english version.

> Maybe promoting a www.gaby.de/win3x/ 'index.htm' will help?

This is just my "regular" http://www.win31.de...
All the domains I have are in real life subdirectories of gaby.de, but I
prefer to use the domain names, as they are easier to remember and
a means for me to keep a bit of an overview.... ;)

Therefore, as calmira.de now works, we should also use this URL.

> If you want a hand at any time you have my private e.mail.

Thanks!

Best wishes
Gaby

--
press any key to continue or any other key to quit