<CT> Re: Mail-Box watcher

  • From: Michael Lennartz <lennartz-mi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:35:02 +0100

Hallo Michelle,

the URL of the checker by maxim:
http://mwos.cjb.net

In the Old Stuff-section you find the email-checker 0.9. I didn't use
it.

You get Postme 2.0 (16 Bit) from several CDs (Online Today) or its
website
http://www.postme.de

But this is the basic package only. After Registration you get the
Postme Plus-package with the Checkme-module. Postme 2.0 allows 15
accounts, Postme 3.0 (32 Bit) works with 50 accounts. It is written
in VB, and some times (not to often) it crashes.

Once I tried to write my own email-program, but there is no good and
reliable Delphi1-freeware-component for smtp and pop3.

Mit freundlichem Gruß / Regards / Saluton

Michael Lennartz
lennartz-mi@xxxxxxx
Alternative Email-Adressen: mail@xxxxxxxxx
                            lennartz@xxxxxxxxxx