<CT> Re: Mail-Box watcher

  • From: "Mario Pignata" <m.pignata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:08:04 +0200
On 13 Jun 01, at 19:56, subject: "<CT> Re: Mail-Box watcher"
Michelle Konzack wrote:

> 1)      But open Eudora
> 2)      Check mailbox
> 3)      close Eudora
> 4)      continue 39 times with 1)

Nice one! ;-)

I have used maxim's email checker, pretty nice, but only when I dial with
trumpet. Here it doesn't work with the shiva dialler which I use more
often.

But why not using a different e-mail client?

Personally I'm very happy with Pegasus Mail (16bit vers. 3.12b) to do
that and many other things. I would recommend it. But even the lighter
and simpler Fox Mail 1.6 does what you're looking for.

Ciao,

Mario

MARIO PIGNATA
Savona    Italy