<CT> Re: Magic Desk 3.20 and Icons

  • From: GLENNRPH@xxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 17:49:39 EST

Hiya Folks!
OK, for anyone interested, I've got my ZIP of Magic Desk 3.20 and the icons
I converted up for download.  MDESK320.ZIP is about 165 kb, while the icons
are in a self-extracting LZH, about 49 kb.  Download the MDESK320.ZIP first,
extract it, then run the included installer.  Then grab the icons, MDICNS.EXE,
copy it to your C:\MDESK directory (or other if you desginated as such), then
just run the EXE...the icons will automagically be "de-iced", hehe!  Now the
fun
part...until I get time to edit the HTML on Wizard57M's web site, you will
need to either put the following web addresses into your browser bar, or if
your email
program supports HTML email, click on the link provided here...

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/Wizard57M/mdesk320.zip";>Magic Desk 3.20 </A>
at http://members.aol.com/Wizard57M/mdesk320.zip

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/Wizard57M/mdicns.exe";>Magic Desk Icons </A>
at http://members.aol.com/Wizard57M/mdicns.exe

If you encounter problems, just let me know, and I'll lend a hand!
See you later!
Glenn
GLENNRPH
http://members.aol.com/GLENNRPH/glennrph.htm