<CT> Re: Linux

  • From: Jason Bees <jason.bees@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 19:29:09 +0000

Hi,

Michelle wrote:
>not if MicroSchrott discontinue Win3x and
>we need a new platform for Calmira   ;-))

I'm sure most have us have been running Windows 3.x without any kind of
support from M$ for years now (I certainly have). As a community I'm sure
we have all the necessary information and updates to keep Windows 3.x
alive. I'm not about to drop Windows 3.x just because Microsoft have and I
think it would be a shame if the Calmira team did, and this list was taken
over by Calmira/Linux issues.

Jason