<CT> Re: Is this the end?

  • From: Gaby.Chaudry@xxxxxxxxxxx (Gaby Chaudry)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:44:54 +0200

Hi,

> >and at least at the moment 5.30am (UK) www.calmira.org is not
> >fuctioning?
>
> I too have been wondering what is going on... the Calmira website has
> been down for almost a week, at least... I would hope that they are just
> having technical difficulties...

But unfortunately, that's not the first time... Who would be the right
person to ask what is going on?

If the problem is "just" technical difficulties, it would be easy to find
another host for the site. That would be a 1000 times better than
leaving it that way, with so many people left disappointed - if i can't
reach a site for more than a few days, I will guess it's gone, and so
do others.

I do promote Calmira in many different ways, and what should I tell
e.g. my site visitors if they ask me about the *official* site? That's
embarrassing for me... :(

Hope the situation will clear ASAP.

Bye, Gaby

--