<CT> Re: Ir Receivers : I'm sold

  • From: "Ricardo Rita" <ricardo_rita@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:35:02 +0100

-----Mensagem original-----
De: calmira_tips-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:calmira_tips-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Em nome de changa mwene
Enviada: Quinta-feira, 10 de Julho de 2003 5:27
Para: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assunto: <CT> Re: Ir Receivers : I'm sold

I know nothing at all about this technology, but I really like the idea.

What I'm picturing is a program that allows you to attach an event to
a button-press, so that volume^ could be assigned to arrow^, something
along those lines.  Then you can setup key combinations and shortcuts
for it.

Girder, irex, miriam, these programs already do that and much more, but only
to win9x/me/xp. What I wanted know was that ability in win3x.

I'd love to have a remote control computer.
It's really cheap. Either you can build one or buy one already made which
can work with any remote control. If you want to buy one try
http://www.zapway.de/e_index1.htm or try one more professional but more
expensive at www.vendur.com or just email me about that 'cause i've been
selling them here in portugal 'cause all my friends asked me for one. They
cost around 18 euro/dollars.