<CT> Re: Ihre Nachricht an calmira_tips@freelists.org / Your message to calmira_tips@freelists.org

  • From: Erwin Dokter <e.dokter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 08:28:16 +0200

Norm Finch wrote:

> Erwin, your comment (dated Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:40:04 +0200) and Gaby's
> (dated Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:47:00 +0200) are the only two strands of
> this thread that I've received so far.  The original, and any others
> there may be, never made it to this corner of the world.
>
> Is it perchance a good time for you to inquire directly of John Madden
> of Freelists?  If anyone, certainly he would know if this has
> something to do with an untoward interaction with the mail list
> itself.  Just a suggestion.

Hi Norm,

I already contacted him; he thinks it is just a poorly configured
spamfilter on freemail.web.de. I'm not sure it blocks posts; one of mine
didn't seem to make it, but that could be coincidence.

The 'offending' member(s) are removed for now, so that spamfilter should
not bother the list again.

-- Erwin Dokter
   mailto:e.dokter@xxxxxxx