<CT> Re: IEDIAL16.ZIP for Win3X

  • From: "Reid Solberg" <reids@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:55:13 -0700

> > Be advised that Inno Setup 1.2.16 does not support adding text to
> > autoexec.bat.
>
> Thanks for advising me... couldn't you pretend that autoexec.bat is an INI
> file?

Apperantly not.  Can't add without section and item names.

Totally unrelated... Maybe not. I thought that I had an IQ of 180+ for about
5 minutes this morning.  I took one of those online "Genius tests."  I know
I got every question right, but they weren't all that tough.  I then rewrote
the test and purposely got every question wrong except for one, of which the
answer was "Freud".  I got a score of 100 even.  The average.  Obviously
rigged tests unless that one particular question was a trigger for the
score...  It was the toughest one there.

Reid
http://reid.tk