<CT> Re: IEDIAL16.ZIP for Win3X

  • From: "MOY, WILLIAM" <BMOY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:16:40 -0400

Glenn, Thanks much for doing this for us, I feel the same as Bob.  (But
didn't the dialer come from MSIE3?  Also, if the dialer is called "Shiva",
does that mean IE was using a dialer ffrom a third party?  Just
wondering...)

Incidentally, since Opera is now free, and, Opera 16 bit is no longer being
updated/maintained -would that define it as abandonware so that one wouldn't
feel guilty of obtaining the crack from somewhere online?  I've seen them.
-Bill