<CT> Re: Hurricane for Win 3.11 (what??)

  • From: Matt Bahls <downloader5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 15:20:14 -0600

I too was looking for Hurricane several months ago after somebody
recommended it on this list.  I even e-mailed McAfee's support and they
told me that they stopped supporting it about a year ago, but offered me
no help in locating a copy of it.  I have seen a couple of copies on
Ebay, but I don't remember how much they were going for or anything.

Matt