<CT> Re: How to change name in "Product is licensed to:"?

  • From: Alan Grimes <alangrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:51:46 -0500

Billy Wong wrote:
> > It's funny you should ask that when you did...
> > I guess you have lucky timing Billy :)
>
> Uh, Brian...  I checked the Win3.11 directory on the rebuilt PC and
> serialno.ini is not there.  I guess your answer was way too easy.  :-/
> Is there another method?

Get a hex editor and edit \windows\system\user.exe
You can do some really fun things with it. =)

make a backup first! =0

--
Perhaps I will upgrade my OS from win 3.11...
But It has to be *better* than win 3.11...

Unsolicited "spam" messages to this account are subject to usage fees
and
in cases of fraud or egregeous abuse, prosecution.