<CT> Re: Hiding Extended Memory

  • From: Alan Grimes <alangrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 17:08:01 -0500

Martin Porter wrote:
> I posted here a few days ago with a problem I'm having getting more
> than 16 colours with WFW3.11 on my new 128MB PC.

The problem is finding a driver for your video card.

In all likleyhood no driver exists for your card...

I have two spare cards that works for the most part that I'd be willing
to sell to you if infact you are using a card-based video system, as
opposed to a mobo based system..

--
If you understand the concept usability is then you hate unix.
http://users.erols.com/alangrimes/  <my website.