<CT> Re: Good Word Processor

  • From: "PC Freak" <pcfreak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 14:30:33 -0800

>>There used to be a Word Viewer 97 for Win3X,
>>might still be found in some out of the way archive.
>
>I have that available for download from my website's Windows 3.1x section.

Heh, or I did, anyway... It's not working right this minute... The original
download link went to the Microsoft FTP server, but it doesn't seem to be
working right now. (same with the PowerPoint 97 viewer) I'm currently uploading
both the PowerPoint 97 viewer and the Word 97 viewer to my server, so if you
try to download and it doesn't work, just try again in a couple minutes.

-PC Freak

PC Freak's WebZone
http://pcfwebzone.vze.com

Calmira iWarp Program WebRing