<CT> Re: F-Prot 3.09 is released!

  • From: "Norm Meunier" <nmeunier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 11:15:36 -0400

On 4/7/01 at 12:28 AM Billy Wong wrote:

>   I strongly recommend everyone to get and use F-Prot.  Its a very
>effective antivirus program (detects viruses the commercial ones
>overlook) that even my college still uses it to this day.  And you can't
>beat F-Prot's price: its free.
>
>   ___Billy Wong___

Thanks for the update regarding F-Prot.  Definitely one of the best=
 anti-virus programs out there.  I use InoculateIT! for my Windows '98=
 computer but I always keep a copy of F-Prot tucked away on my hard drive=
 for a thorough check of downloaded files.  I've seen F-Prot patch up=
 viruses other commercial products couldn't handle.  I'm a true believer...=
 get it today!

- Norm -