<CT> Re: Display Drivers

  • From: Jonathan Domenech <jedimaster128@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 05:09:12 -0700 (PDT)

What you might want to do is get an old SVGA card that plugs into a PCI port.
With most of the SVGA cards that are out there, you are most likely to find
Win3.1/3.11 Drivers for it.

Tai Kamiya
"George R. Stilwell, Jr." <GRSJr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a new machine from Gateway with a flat panel display. I managed to
make it dual boot so it runf XP and Win3.11. The problem is I can't
find drivers that will work with Win3.11 so I can operate at 1024 x 768 so
I can only run at VGA resolution.

All suggestions welcomed. Gateway is clueless.

Ray Stilwell