<CT> Re: Desk Top Icon

  • From: John <spyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 01:04:23 -0500

On Monday 18 March 2002 10:01 pm, you wrote:

> Greetings,
>     I am trying to place a desktop icon near my time on the Calmira bar so
> I can view my desktop anytime by clicking the icon .. is this possible?

Got Delphi 1??  If so, yes!  Simply open Calmira.dpr, click view, project
manager.  Then open the taskbar.  Put your button or icon you choose on the
taskbar where you want it, double click the button/icon to create an onclick
event routine in the source and type one line of code in between the
begin/end text like so:

begin
        Minimizeall;
end;

Recompile the source and there you should have it.  This does require Delphi
1 and the source tree downloaded.  If all else fails, I *think* you can right
click on the startbutton and select the menu option minimize all windows.

HTH,

-John-